Built in 2005 and first registration in 2006, this Beneteau First 44.7 was created by the highly successful designer of racing and cruising yachts, Bruce Farr. She is equipped with three double cabins, two heads, and sleeps 7. A new battery bank was installed in 2016, and she comes with a Webasto heating/air conditioning system and electric windlass.
- Farr designed Beneteau First 44.7
- Full offshore and inshore sail inventory.
- Master cabin with on suite head + shower. Two guest cabins. Guest head with shower. Main saloon with dining table.
- Current winner of Commodores Cup Class 1
- Winner of Offshore Series in 2016-17 season and previous 3 seasons
- Current holder of Dubai to Muscat Race Record.
|Length:||13 m (44.7 ft)|
|Beam:||3.99 m (13.1 ft)|
|Draft:||2.62 m (8.6 ft)|
|Exterior Design:||Farr Design|
|Max Speed:||9 Knots|
|Cruising Speed:||8 Knots|
|Sale Price:||AED 725, 000|
+971 43 28 29 30